Tata Sky DTH: Its time to move on

• Thread starter Thread starter vsfree2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 13,034
On cost front, there is no doubt that Tata Sky is expensive. New entrants can pick and choose from several available in the market.

But, there is no equivalent or substitute for TS +. Those who want a different viewing experience have no other choice than TS+. They can
1. Record (even programmes that clash) and watch later, in free time.
2. Record popular serials and movies and watch them later in 60% of the time skipping the long, boring and repetitive ads. Saving in viewing time without loss of viewing quality is to be experienced to be believed.
3. One can go to sleep and wake up at normal times and miss none of the goodies.

One must put down his priorities before jumping in.

Nothing better than airtel iptv .

Nothing better than airtel iptv .

Does IPTV stand in the DTH category? or it has another genre of Industry?

Well Everybody have their own experience with their used DTH and recommand accordingly. I have dishtv connection and i recommand Dishtv with economical Packages and good offer and good channel offering in all packages. Over all value for your money. Do check all and then decide the best one.

I wonder what kind of service Tata Sky provides. I can not post a complaint on their website! The complaints window disables backspace key! When I click on submit, it takes me to the login page!This comes from Tata, a company has many software companies under its fold! A real shame:madness:

haha. i have had my own issues with their myaccount page (indicom)... it's a shame that tata has non functional websites considering they own TCS.

haha. i have had my own issues with their myaccount page (indicom)... it's a shame that tata has non functional websites considering they own TCS.

When I took the connection, I tried to make the payment through their website and it failed! I had to call up their call center and give my credit card details, which took about 20 minutes!

About Tata Sky+: Many people just want simple normal TV within affordable rate, so TS+ is not for them.Airtel IPTV: Same applies as above.About website: I have been doing payments through website since last 18 months, and never had any problems. Besides I also tired raising complaints against unavaiability of channels, and complaints were registered with particular number assigned, and it was replied too! (though reply was common)To move on: I would suggest Airtel digital TV (DTH) as it looks more economical and as it doesn't have association with any channels, so it doesn't clash business interest while providing channels (like Zee/Star/Sun). Videocon is also good, but as it is just launched, so can't say how it would change later.

if someone already has an airtel broadband connection... iptv is the best value deal for him :)

Does IPTV stand in the DTH category? or it has another genre of Industry?

I am sure everyone knows the Answer to this :P
As to the point where it was mentioned There is no equivalent to TS+ ...I sadly am the onlyone here who has both TS+ and Airtel IPTV connected to the Same TV and not to two Separate TVs
I have the experience of watching both for now about a month and I hardly watch anything on TS+ except Discovery Science and LApataganj Recordings (As SabTV is not yet on timeshift) and Discovery science is exclusive to TS but when this changes.... I will keep the IPTV and dump TS+ (Which I have since a year and a few ppl bought that on my recommendations :P

I moved from Tata Sky to airtel and have no regrets.I suggest you move to airtel or big tv.I have not used videocon but its the cheapest(for how long??)

Back