Tata Sky DTH: Poor customer care service

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 33,957
They finally agreed to a refund which they said would be processed in 7 to 10 days and gave us a Refund code. 30 minutes later, their installation team arrived on the scene to hook us up and determined that since the apartment faced the other way, the dish antenna couldn't be installed. I guess I am going to have to venture out to watch the games.

good that u'l get a refund.again more strange, as i've seen the dish being installed in unusual locations here at dwarka in tall buildings... even if the apartments face the opposite side.but anyways its gud that u stayed away from ts.

I do not have access to the terrace. It is privately owned so need to figure out where to have the satellite dish installed since my apartment faces the "wrong" way. I was thinking of BIG. They have HD with recording capability. I did have Dish but the reception was poor so had it disconnected. Haven't looked at Videocon but thank you for the pointer.

I do not have access to the terrace. It is privately owned so need to figure out where to have the satellite dish installed since my apartment faces the "wrong" way. I was thinking of BIG. They have HD with recording capability. I did have Dish but the reception was poor so had it disconnected. Haven't looked at Videocon but thank you for the pointer.

its the same case with me as well, i got them to install on the southern side wall of the part where the staircase leads to the terrace.
in my opinion u can go for videocon or airtel, though somebody into technical details has reported videocon's stb consumes around 40-50 watts (as measured), even while in standby (not to mention its the ugliest one on the block :P), in contrast TS' Humax one consumes 20w max, thomson is at around 15w, so take care to switch it off completely else you'd only be adding the money saved on the subscription to the power company ;)

good luck choosing between them...cause i had a harrowing time doing the same between airtel n ts, n still i don't know i made the correct choice or not...:confuse:

If u dont knw anything better not to say.In D2H as well we cannot get FTA channels after subscription ends.CC is better than D2HCheck d2h PQ in LCD and den tell.

Back