very high ping is csgo

• Thread starter Thread starter xxx90100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 8,900
@jtnrao7 didn't work man. Turned off for 35 minutes still ip remains 117.196.xxx.xxx.

and used VPN in which my ip changed to 205.15.xxx.xx still couldn't connect to Indian server and ping ran 300ms. but i think problem here isn't the ping. its the fact that i can't connect to any of the indian server. Csgo it connecting me to east european or east asian servers. And please also tell me after how many days i can disconnect bsnl connection permanently as i have subscribed it just 3 days back.. so i don't los my refundable security on cpe. Any help

Last edited:
Get in touch with someone for NOC and tell them to change your routing, only they are the ones that can fix this.
i contacted noc and asked them about routing the connection. They asked me to give them a ip of official csgo server so that they can rout my connection to that network. Will this fix my problem and how to get official csgo indian server ip

This is Overwatch Singapore IP, I did a trace route to it and did a ping test at ping-test.net and provided screenshots for both to NOC team, they fixed my issue in 30 mins.

tracert 13.229.56.214

Back