• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 7,094

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
Hi friends, i am facing a wierd issue with Internet in Win XP SP3.

I can browse the internet properly. But i cant update my NAV, i am not able to use a VOIP Software named VOIP Stunt. Neither is torrents working.

I am not able to makeout whats wrong......browsing is ok, but the apps arent connecting to the net!

----------

C'mon.....anyone?

I will have to compare the task managers now for any malicious program running.....coz VOIP Stunt responded as xpected in Safe Mode.......

Just remove the biggest malicious program i.e Comodo and check if it makes the connectivity any better.

Torrent seeding has started now......But NAV is still not updating & even VOIP isnt working.And yeah Comodo is off. No issues with that!

Since 18-19 days......and the error it shows is that "Unable to connect to Norton LiveUpdate server. Please check your internet connection"

@ Jaymin - Even my internet is behaving weird today. Since morning, IBF website was not opening, now IBF is opening but goolge and may other sites not working :(

@ Samm.....I had NAV (Only the Antivirus) 2010, which got upgraded to 2011 automatically. And my licence was for 2 years from June 2010. Now i tried to use the updater that i found on the link u gave. Even that didnt work. So i am downloading the 2011 version again.....@ Mascot.....Whats ur ISP? Even if its Reliance, the problem that i am facing is having a trend - the Apps arent connecting well to the internet. But browsing is normal.

Its Tata Photon + . May be I would be having some different problem. When I tried checking with speedtest, only Download worked and gt error while upload. May be that can be the reason. Heavy Rain in Andheri West would have disturbed the signals :p

Back