where can I buy TS voucher using Giftmate?

indiaplaza.in

Rs 200 TS Voucher is OUT OF STOCK in IndiaPlaza.I already got cheated. Please dont do that mistake, my friends,If, U plan to buy the RC200, Please go IndiaPlaza and check for availability and then buy the Giftmate Voucher.:wall:

Rs 200 TS Voucher is OUT OF STOCK in IndiaPlaza.
I already got cheated. Please dont do that mistake, my friends,
If, U plan to buy the RC200, Please go IndiaPlaza and check for availability and then buy the Giftmate Voucher.:wall:

Yup.. U are right.. Even last time I was shocked to see 200 Rs. recharge coupon not available.. Then I opted for Rs.300 recharge coupon... I think they are purposely not giving Rs.200 recharge coupons...
Anyway we gain atleast 100 Rs. :p

Yup.. U are right.. Even last time I was shocked to see 200 Rs. recharge coupon not available.. Then I opted for Rs.300 recharge coupon... I think they are purposely not giving Rs.200 recharge coupons...
Anyway we gain atleast 100 Rs. :p
its a condition there that we can get 200 for 150 juss once on a single mobile no,, but if we buy these coupons from two different mobile numbers....can we add that amount to buy a 300rs recharge coupon....plz do reply...

its a condition there that we can get 200 for 150 juss once on a single mobile no,, but if we buy these coupons from two different mobile numbers....can we add that amount to buy a 300rs recharge coupon....plz do reply...

No Chance for that.
1 number 1 voucher and only 1 transaction:wall:

Back