Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,217
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

well the guy confirmed. there are all Galaxy s2's. Same settings in all phones. two phones with different looking screens can be an anomaly but three phones with screens all different from each other? that's just weird. I have also noticed the same weird blueish screen tinge on my friend's i9000. makes me wonder about samsung's samoled tech.

Upvote 0
I think, i will just check the screen before buying! This has come in really handy for me!

Upvote 0
So, yeah. I waited quite a lot for Moto Droid Razr, HTC XE and some other mobile phones to launch.

They have launched already and I am not really amazed to see any of the phones to be frank :jaded:

..720p resolution has already become a standard to judge all flagship devices now.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus, is awesome. As it comes with stock ICS.

Spill your thoughts gentlemen, what should poor guy do?

I feel like getting Nokia 1100 now, seriously.

Upvote 0
But he doesnt like Touchwiz! I can understand what it takes to even think of adapting to what u dont like.

Upvote 0
Hey.. I want to buy a phone for approx Rs 18000.I have shortlisted Sony Neo V and Galaxy sl .And also Waiting for galaxy wcan you people suggest which phone should i buy ? I have a preference for neo but i Am bit skeptical regarding Sony's After sale services and hardware issues.

Upvote 0

Back