Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,198
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Guys any news when Samsung will turn up with mid range ICS phones in India?

Upvote 0
I guess just now they released all the pluses and duos etc models, also they seem to need to have a lot to go into hardware to support their bloatware touchwiz on top of ICS , so I doubt it will anytime soon.. 4 to 6 months is what I see as a possibility

Upvote 0
Reviving this thread as I need a suggestion again.

This time, phone is for my Dad.

Budget is 10-13k

He wear specs so I had him check my phone (Note) menus and SMS messages, and he was able to read everything just fine without his spectacles.

So, eyesight shouldn't be a problem.

I am a bit unsure about exposing him to Android or Windows OS.

He is not tech savvy and doesn't give a shit about phones.

Pour in some suggestions?

Priorities are: Intuitive UI, Font size not too small, Battery Backup.

P.S Though this thread is in Android Forum, but am open to all OSes.

Upvote 0
My bad, doesn't really matter, he picks up things fast. I had like the concept of touch and type introduced by Nokia though, in E6 if am not wrong.

Upvote 0
what price drop? it seems to be selling for 17-18K on online retail stores. and vodafone deal is available through their retail stores. and common sense suggest that the store you would visit would probably not have it in stock anyways.

Upvote 0
Intuitive UI part I am not sure, but for nice big fonts, and good battery life in phones not running Symbian in that price range, it has to be a WP7

Upvote 0

Back