Which is the best Android Phone- Budget Max 15000/-

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,761
My advise to anyone who'd like to buy an android budget device in India: wait for Huawei to enter the mobile hardware market, i read in the papers that they're aiming to revolutionise the android scene in India in 2011 by launching a barrage of low and medium cost Android handsets.

My advise to anyone who'd like to buy an android budget device in India: wait for Huawei to enter the mobile hardware market, i read in the papers that they're aiming to revolutionise the android scene in India in 2011 by launching a barrage of low and medium cost Android handsets.

low price devices would provide low quality experience. micromax has already launched a low cost android smartphone in the indian market. would you really buy that?

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

your best bet is the htc wildfire or the motorola droid... or you can save up a bit more and try to get droid 2... :)

first of all. verizon has a trademark on the term droid. these devices are not going to be sold outside the US market.

though some of these phones are sold in the international market with different branding.

but all droids are cdma phones. and there are no good cdma android devices in the indian market.

@Raditz: Huawei is good in networking components but people would any day prefer HTC/Samsung/LG/Nokia/Sony compared to Huawei when huawei launch their phones.They may be selling at a lower cost but how low? May be 10 to 20% lower than other established players.Micromax Resistive touch screen sensitivity is horrible. My 5800XM is better than that.

Just saw this ad in Today's paper and Videocon Website..

It seems Videocon is gonna launch a new model named V7400 Powered by Android 2.1..with 2.8" display..

These are the specs mentioned in the website

3G enabled, Wi-Fi ready, AGPS & A2DP Bluetooth