which phone to buy ??? please help to choose

Long story short, You don't like the closed nature of the iPhone. That's perfectly valid.

But then again, why would that bother an average consumer.

It does bother......avg or not.....open is always better then anything else :)

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

so what all good touch screens are available in the market right now with good camera (5 MP) under 20,000. X10 is around 32 right now lol....

Will i ever be able to hold a decent Android running smartphone in 8k to 12k range? Too far away?

hehe. maybe yes if you want a terrible experience using it!

smartphone platforms require smartphone type hardware.

i believe LG has a corby priced in this range. but it is likely to be a 1.5 or 1.6 device.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

as for Sony xperia.

it has a 8.1 megapixel camera. and yet it is cheaper than the official iPhone in india (as per you). i think that makes it an excellent value for money buy.

hehe. maybe yes if you want a terrible experience using it!

smartphone platforms require smartphone type hardware.

i believe LG has a corby priced in this range. but it is likely to be a 1.5 or 1.6 device.

I will wait for a smartphone with decent specs in that price bracket like karan arjun's mother did for them. :inodding:

HTC Smart could be an interesting purchase in this price bracket. it is not necessarily a smartphone. but it has smartphonish features and a pretty decent price tag. looks good too.

I will wait for a smartphone with decent specs in that price bracket like karan arjun's mother did for them. :inodding:

ur one funny guy man lol :wewin:

HTC Smart could be an interesting purchase in this price bracket. it is not necessarily a smartphone. but it has smartphonish features and a pretty decent price tag. looks good too.

Operating System Brew® Mobile Platform

What can I do with it? :(

Symbian is better with no. of app choices available(think 5800).

Back