Which phone to buy from the USA?

• Thread starter Thread starter The-Lord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 5,340
How do you guys order from USA /UK ebay sellers who say they do not ship outside USA/UK? Any one using Aramex club which offers their C/O Newyork/London office (with your Aramex club a/c no)?It seems you have to pay $45 or so to become member. shipping is around $ 50 to start with per 1/2 kg and similar increments.

It's not club, it's Aramex SnS. I use it frequently. Your rates are all messed up :pIt is $10 for the first 500 grams and then $8 for every 500 grams thereafter. Customs are charged at actuals, it is 2.3% for phones.I opened an account for $5, well worth the one time investment as these guys are very professional, and I also use it a lot.

^ Yes, unlocking is the last thing you need to worry about. It costs at most 400 bucks. Most of the times you can get it for 50 itself.

It's not club, it's Aramex SnS. I use it frequently. Your rates are all messed up :p

It is $10 for the first 500 grams and then $8 for every 500 grams thereafter. Customs are charged at actuals, it is 2.3% for phones.

I opened an account for $5, well worth the one time investment as these guys are very professional, and I also use it a lot.

Can you explain it what it actually does??

Which one is better , ICC world or Aramex sns ?....icc world ships only from us merchants to india ?

Can you explain it what it actually does??
You open an account with them. There was some promotion where the cost of opening this account was 5$.

They give you a US,UK and a China address, which is basically just a PO box with a code that allows them to identify its you.

You shop on Amazon,newegg etc. and enter that US address. Once they receive the item, they inform you and ship the item to your India address. You can pay them by cash on delivery or by credit card online. they charge 10$ for the first 500gms and 8$ subsequently (per 500 gms) plus the customs. on mobiles it is 2.3%. I think it is 15% on tablets.

Back