Which phone to buy Xperia L/C/M

• Thread starter Thread starter kreacher10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2,259
K

kreacher10

Interested in buying a Xperia L/C/M (In that order of preference). I am aware of the specs & price. I want to know of user experiences of members, quality of service etc.

These phone seems to be in totally different price range. I would suggest going for the phone that suits your budget.

Lol all of them fit my budget :D but the 4Gb internal memory gives only 1.2 GB to the user hence a bit reluctant about it. Also looked at Galaxy Core but heard some negative comments about it. I like the the xperia L similar to the galaxy grand but much cheaper. :rofl: dont want to buy another grand in the family.

I Suggest don't go for Sony brand, i own a Sony Xperia Z and my Experience with it was totally dissapointing and i gave it to my little sister after using it for just a month, go for Samsung S3 or S4 or Nokia Phones cause it's much better.

Explain what you did not like in Z? :o Except for its display which is said to be quite mediocre, it is supposed to be an excellent phone!

chromaniac said:
So Moto G or X or N4 do not suit your needs? I guess you need expandable memory?
I love the Moto G (my first option for a long time) but the user wants a phone with a memory card slot (dont know why mine is to do or ....) : And I want to flog a asha 303 :rofl:

chromaniac said:
Explain what you did not like in Z? :o Except for its display which is said to be quite mediocre, it is supposed to be an excellent phone!
The display is crap, my Galaxy S2 has much better display, i am using S2 from the past 2 years and it's totally satisfying unlike Sony where user experience is frustrating.

Back