Airtel to offer FUPed unlimited local/STD landline calls for Rs. 49/99 per month

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 20,391
I was talking to CC in context of new plans.
I assume it should be applicable to both.

I talked to CC. New plans that have unlimited calling, no additional rental is applicable. For old plans that do not have unlimited calling, additional 99 rental is applicable.

There are 2 conditions to continue unlimited free calls offer:
a. In a week, there must not be more than 300 distinct dialled numbers.
b. In a week, it is must to have incoming calls of minimum 15 min duration.

There is no limit on number of minutes for local/std. No 5000 min limit.
Too many conditions.. Especially the 60+mins compulsory incoming thing is yuck... I can understand that they want to avoid using this connection as STD booth.. But Leechers will find a way out and only genuine customers need to suffer, imho..

I talked to CC. New plans that have unlimited calling, no additional rental is applicable. For old plans that do not have unlimited calling, additional 99 rental is applicable.

There are 2 conditions to continue unlimited free calls offer:
a. In a week, there must not be more than 300 distinct dialled numbers.
b. In a week, it is must to have incoming calls of minimum 15 min duration.

There is no limit on number of minutes for local/std. No 5000 min limit.

Another perspective.
Today CC said above two conditions are applicable only when subscription is taken with 99 rental.
There are no conditions when subscription is included in broadband rental.

I don't know what is true.

I got the below response via email. So I understand it has no limitations:

"I would like to inform you that, outgoing calls can be done to minimum 300 unique numbers in a week. Further, there is no need of 15 minutes incoming calls."

Does it make any difference whether unlimited calling is included in broadband plan OR subscribed with Rs.99 rental?

Friends,
I have been charged CLIP facility in my first bill. I complained it. I am told that if I can share any number for which Caller ID is not charged, they will reverse my CLIP charges.

Can someone please check their bill and share number(by private message)? Preferably from Gurgaon/Haryana/Delhi.

Of course it is. This is airtel being airtel.
Some operators charged for it, but that was a long time ago.

Back