ACT broadband in Chennai

Abishek22 said:
Being stuck with Airtel for 2mbps I still wouldn't mind getting act as a second connection for downloads only
Hi Abishek,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address and contact number with us so that our team can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Abhishek,
[color=#ff0000;]We are extremely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area.[/color] We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.
Warm Regards, ACT Broadband

broadband.act, on 21 Mar 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:
Hi Abishek,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address and contact number with us so that our team [color=#ff0000;]can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.[/color]
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Well their answers might be stagnant, but seriously you cant expect them to be remembering what they said to each one of us here...

I would like to take ACT broadband connection. I stay at Kandanchavadi, Chennai - 1 km from Taramani. Can I get an act broadband connection? ACT customer care told me in January that ACT will be available in my area by March.
Address
Lake View Apartments, Anna Nedun Salai, Kandanchavadi, Perungudi.
There are some 4 -5 apartments waiting for ACT connection since January.

Johns Mangattu said:
I would like to take ACT broadband connection. I stay at Kandanchavadi, Chennai - 1 km from Taramani. Can I get an act broadband connection? ACT customer care told me in January that ACT will be available in my area by March.
Address
Lake View Apartments, Anna Nedun Salai, Kandanchavadi, Perungudi.
There are some 4 -5 apartments waiting for ACT connection since January.
Hi Johns,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly inbox us your complete postal address and contact number so that our team can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

My honest review after 45 days of use !
Downtime : None !
Speed : As promised ( please dont expect promised speeds when downloading from servers very far away and bad quality ! Example may be all those file sharing websites ( not torrents )
Latency : Here is where fiber shines truly ! For servers within India >60ms Singapore >35ms Most parts of Europe >180ms US >220ms. So basically for gamers this connection would be heaven.
CC : No complaints as of now.
So i would give ACT a solid 5/5 :OK:
ps : I ditched money hungry Airtel now

Vinodh Shekhar said:
My honest review after 45 days of use !
Downtime : None !
Speed : As promised ( please dont expect promised speeds when downloading from servers very far away and bad quality ! Example may be all those file sharing websites ( not torrents )
Latency : Here is where fiber shines truly ! For servers within India >60ms Singapore >35ms Most parts of Europe >180ms US >220ms. So basically for gamers this connection would be heaven.
CC : No complaints as of now.
So i would give ACT a solid 5/5 :OK:
ps : I ditched money hungry Airtel now
Hi Vinodh,
We thank you for the positive feedback. Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number with us so that our team can get in touch with you to resolve your query related to speed on specific sites.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Back