ACT broadband in Chennai

ACT Broadband said:
Hello,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address and contact number with us so that our team can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband
PM'ed you the info

@ACTBroadband

Guys when will u be startin up in areas like kottivakkam,palavakkam and all ?? So many people here are waiting for your connection!

@uberjon ACT has come to my area (gopalapuram) what is your feedback are they reliable is it worth the change because i had to fight tooth and nail to get 8 mbps speed in airtel.

Yes, it's worth it. I replied to you in the other thread. IF you can afford it, keep Airtel (as a backup) for 100% peace of mind.

Remember - Airtel will always be the most reliable ISP around. ACT goes down on average once every 2 months for about 1 day. Though, it has not gone down for the past month & a half.
I say yes go fo it. Reliability in Chennai seems to be better than Bangalore too.

thanks @uberjon called act up and booked a connection thanks for inspiring confidence in me. also asked them if they are willing to keep the server at my place :D

Back