Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
I don't know where you're getting your info about Freedom 2999 having fair usuage policy. I've confirmed with them more than once, and they said it didn't exist. When I got the call from the Nodal officer, it was the first thing I asked him. I'm pretty sure he'd be aware of the conditions more than the customer care guys.

Anyway, for those that are on 2mb/s connections. How much speed do you guys get on link-removed and link-removed?

I guess the conditions may be different in Delhi and Chandigarh. And just now I have received a call from Airtel stating that the Fair Usage Policy is applicable to this plan but the after reaching the data usage of 100 GBs the speed will be reduced to 1Mpbs only for the day time and it will remain 2Mbps during the night time i.e from 10 PM to 6 AM.

And regarding the different pieces of information that we are all getting, I guess either the conditions are different for different Areas or some of the people at Airtel still don't have complete information about this plan since this is a very new plan. So lets wait and see what happens practically after someone with the plan reaches the 100 GB limit and tells us what is happening.

And regarding your query about speed at link-removed and link-removed. The download speed is approximately 300 KBps i.e 900-950 MBs of data download in an Hour, if you are using a good download manager. I have used the 2Mbps line and that's how I know it.

----------

Still no 2499 plan for delhi..

neways i mailed them again asking for 2499 freedom plan :D

The 2499 plan is not available in North India.

And regarding your query about speed at link-removed and link-removed. The download speed is approximately 300 KBps i.e 900-950 MBs of data download in an Hour, if you are using a good download manager. I have used the 2Mbps line and that's how I know it.

Wow, that's impressive! :inodding:

Delhi website doesn't have any FUP * written anywhere... I've tried searching for the * in the tariffs section but the fine print isn't written anywhere. Although I see a FUP written but I don't think it is in Delhi right now. So it is better to change your plans now before airtel enforces the FUP on the new plans.

Still no 2499 plan for delhi..

neways i mailed them again asking for 2499 freedom plan :D

Good luck for that. Anyways, I really want my speed updated now!

Plus, I got the details of the plan and no Fair Usage Policy!

It's there! Click on "View all"

Well I finally got the 1mb 1699 plan... lets see how it works out after a month. Will report back then, am getting 124-130 kbps dl speed right now.

Back