Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
when did u mail airtel presence team ? make a twitter account and blast them on twitter if u still wanna try bcoz if u will get double speed it will be after talk with airtel presence .

do not ask them rather tell them and ask firmly why your speed had not been doubled till now

yeah and those replies u talking are from 121 email id those people are complete idiots they making story nothing more .

Well I hope you are right.The retention people offered me certain discounts so I decided stall the disconnection till I find a better ISP.But yes, I will try and contact Airtel Presence.On twitter if need be.By the way, I mailed them on the 15th and the 21st of July.

Yes.I did.And as far as I remember I mailed them at their Airtel presence email id aswell.I think it might well be the case as someone suggested.That is, they only provided the upgrade to those who were forceful and to the people who don't cross the(new) FUP limits according to their records.40 GB it is on the 2 Mbps plan, I believe.

downloaded 150 gb this month got the upgrade dude u need to be tough simple and their id is [email protected] mail with new id and as far as i know per my experience their is no auto msg from them once u get a mail u will get a call eventually if not change mail and send another

If you send mail to Airtel presence you get call so what i did was i put To address to nodal officerthen cc to Apellate authority and airtel presence

i got this email today

At the onset we would like to thank you for your continued patronage towards Airtel Broadband.
With the ever changing world of internet, your requirements as a customer have also been changing. Recent studies done with our customers suggest most of the evolving activities like watching online videos, sending mail attachments, listening to songs, uploading & downloading pictures, movies, songs, etc are experienced much better at higher speed broadband connections. It is for this reason that we at Airtel have decided to upgrade your speed.
After consumption of 20 GBs the speed will go back to your original plan speed. To continue to be on high speed, please use "Speed on Demand". To know more, log on to Speed on Demand- Internet Speed on Demand: Airtel Broadband VAS.

i am on plan 384 kbps in day and 1 mbps in night ,now i am getting 512 kbps in day and 1 mbps in night so it means that double speed is applicable till 20 GB after that my speed will be 384 kbps in day and 1mbps in night right:confuse:

this is not from presence team they dont write all this bullshit i dont trust cc guys they still dont believe i have double speed

Back