Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
my speed also reduced to 256 kbps for last 2-3 days. I mailed them 2 days ago and yesterday speed was back to 512 kbps for few hours but today again its down to 256 kbps. Its very annoying. I wrote them again today for the same and lets see what they reply.BTW I am on 999/- plan with 512 kbps unlimited, no FUP

strange things are happening with airtel i getting to much DC now while playing BFBC2

So, today morning I got this SMS:

I immediately switched on my PC and speed was still 512 Kbps. :|

Just now I called 121 and the guy says "Saar, you are on Combo 1099 tariff plan and you daytime speed has been upgraded to 1 Mbps under double speed offer."
I told him to STFU and listen to what I am saying. I said I'm not getting double speed i.e. I'm not getting 1 Mbps daytime speed. He said: "Saar, then maybe you've crossed your FUP limit". I'm damn sure I have not even crossed 2GB, let alone 20GB (that's my daytime FUP limit). This is so ****ed up. Time to Email the honchos. :|

i am seriously starting to believe airtel cc is equal to bsnl for some reason.They got no clue what these guys speak nowadays.

Well i got upgraded to 2mbps but got that you have downloaded 80% so stop :P page in my browser. So, ill be reduced to 1mbps or 512kbps ?Thanks

Well i got upgraded to 2mbps but got that you have downloaded 80% so stop :P page in my browser. So, ill be reduced to 1mbps or 512kbps ?
Thanks

80% after how many GBs download ?

i did not even get that page and i am fuped now i downloaded around 170gb til 5 th aug as per airtel suxx

Back