Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
fupped after only 66gb(2mbps) and total 174gb starting from wen it was 1mbps till today. :( I am getting 1mbps now.

1mbps after Fair Usage Policy limit isnt so bad :)

:iomg: back to 1mbps now what are they doing someone explain me :pleasehelp:

:iomg: back to 1mbps now what are they doing someone explain me :pleasehelp:

1mbps after Fair Usage Policy limit is crossed or before ?

i am on 1299 turbo plan and my speed was made 1 mbps fullday. today morning my speed was back to 512kbps so i thought since i crossed my fup of 100gb they reduced speed but later it was back to 1mbps so what on earth are they doing

^^:thumbsup: congrats but no speed burst in my area

ohh yu on 1mbps plan so yeah i guess u got the speed double
LOL! I hope so. Just watched a 720p video on youtube & it paused only twice! New thing for me! :)
I'm gonna be sooooooo disappointed (& furious) if this is a just a burst...

i am on 1299 turbo plan and my speed was made 1 mbps fullday. today morning my speed was back to 512kbps so i thought since i crossed my fup of 100gb they reduced speed but later it was back to 1mbps so what on earth are they doing

who knows what Airtel is upto.....but similar thing happened to me before the double speed upgrade it became permanent. On two occasions the speed got increased and later it was reduced back. After about a few days the speed increase became permanent. I have never had speed burst before so I guess this is something to do with the double upgrade.

Back