Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
downloaded 150 gb this month got the upgrade dude u need to be tough simple and their id is [email protected] mail with new id and as far as i know per my experience their is no auto msg from them once u get a mail u will get a call eventually if not change mail and send another
Sorry, couldnt reply last night.
And thanks for the tips.I have mailed them just a few minutes back.Waiting for a response.

from 3 days i am getting 256speed time for good talk on cc X)

Same here. Did you called them then? If yes, then what did they say?

Same here. Did you called them then? If yes, then what did they say?

not yet giving last chance today if nothing happened then i know what i have to say to make them give it back

not yet giving last chance today if nothing happened then i know what i have to say to make them give it back

By the way, my connection was backed up to 512Kb last night, but again, it was off to 256kb in the morning. I'm hoping for the same tonight.

The most annoying thing about this downgrade is the Airtel redirecting page, which appears everytime I open my browser after restarting my modem.

EDIT: Please, let me know what they say, if you call them.

By the way, my connection was backed up to 512Kb last night, but again, it was off to 256kb in the morning. I'm hoping for the same tonight.

The most annoying thing about this downgrade is the Airtel redirecting page, which appears everytime I open my browser after restarting my modem.

same happening here, usage page appears while surfing if i refresh for about 5-6 times after it goes,speed is also fluctuating

it seams airtel is upto something

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

guys speed on demand also not working for me please check and tell me

it seams airtel is upto something

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

guys speed on demand also not working for me please check and tell me

Speed on demand seems to be working as of now. However, if anyone noticed, Airtel has introduced different costs per hour for surfing on Speed on Demand for day time and night time. They have also added an option of 4 mbps. However, when u proceed to select speed, it still shows 2 mbps as highest speed allowed... maybe sometime soon

yeah noticed that also checked the new 50mbps speed plan with 200 gb limit. Paying them 10k for it no thnxx

just 200GB limit day by day airtel is becoming more stupid . even with 1 or 2 mbps person can reach that limit just by watching you tube .

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

i don't know speed test is also showing 256 speed even after using speed on demand 2mbps

Back