Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
fair trade policies ? what do u mean lol .They have a fair usage policy of 100 gb than ur speed halfs and we were told abut it when we brought our connection so they not breaking any commitment .Plus i downloaded 200gb on same plan on my last monthly cycle so i dont know do they even apply the limit.

Any 2MBPS users getting 4MBPS?

fair trade policies ? what do u mean lol .They have a fair usage policy of 100 gb than ur speed halfs and we were told abut it when we brought our connection so they not breaking any commitment .Plus i downloaded 200gb on same plan on my last monthly cycle so i dont know do they even apply the limit.

Umm.. I wasn't I'm coming from a time when there were no FUP. This is what people don't understand! The FUP is 100 GB, they have already reduced it to 20GB in their new plans.. What next? They'll have the "right" to do anything soon!

yeap. my current IPTV plan did not have FUP at the time i got it. FUP was just recently added to the IPTV plans.

whats more in the turbo 1299 plan they did not increase the night speed form 1mbps to 2mbps but after fup they decreased the day speead as well as night speed to 512kbpsso night double gone airtel sucks

^^ Exactly! We 1299 people got screwed bad!

:eek: okay i got my plan with 100 gb limit so yeah if they reduce my speed after 100 gb i am alright with it but for people who got it with no limit should be informed 6 months before actualy changing yur plan . Airtel is dying :O never though would say that but they screwing up badly .

people who got the plans with no limits SHOULD get the same features of the plan they subscribed to.

Back