Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
Em fuped after downloading only 7 gb wtf ? em on swift 1099 with 100gb fair usage policy and now em getting 256kbps here is my mail to airtel presense team... Dear airtel i would like to inform you that my problem is still not solved why the fuk it is not getting solved huh em tired getting same replies from airtel presence team and 121 the customer care sucks they don't even know about their plans i have a 100gb fair usage policy which got expired after using 7gb in 7 days and airtel is doing nutting from over 5 days em continuously calling airtel and they are just reopening my complain this is terrible customer service...let me tell my full story with this airtel suckers..On the first day when i got this problem i have called airtel 121 (1am) they said its the server issue it will be fixed wittin 4 hours..On the second day (2pm) when i called 121 they said that a engg will come to ur home and check he ll surely fix your problem i said ok..On the thrid day engg came to my house checked the modem and everything showed him my airtel usage and it was only 7 GB he took the screen shot and said it ll be fixed within 2 hours i said OK no problem..(after 2 hours engg was not picking up the call)On the fourth day call the 121 back (shocking) your complain is close sir why the hell u closed my complain (same day) mailed the airtel presence team got a reply that ur concern is noted...................................(nutting happened)On the fifth day called 121 again the noob poor bad customer service executive says sir you have a 10gb fair usage policy and u have crossed it that's y Ur speed is limited ( airtel customer service don't know about airtel offers and their plan) i sed give the call to ur seiner or simply to the retention department if u wanna solve the problem solve it today or else disconnect it she said wait em transferring to technical department another guy picks up the call took me 10 minutes to explain my story to him even i have given him my airtel.in login id to check my usage and he said yes sir ur right it will be solved i have reopen the complain after that the call is cut still em struggling to get my original speed of 512kbps right now i am getting 256kbps from over 5 days i have crossed only 7gb and my limit is 100gb even i don't go more then 35gb per month...after giving 3 complains i can surely say that airtel customer service is lazy dumb and non responsive.....Has been more then 24 hours no reply..from airtel and if the speed is not fixed today em surely going for MTNL 999 1mbps unlimited plan goodbye to airtel...

Good news all, I had repeated mailed airtel presence and the nodal officer and threatened to disconnect if my speeds werent doubled ASAP and guess what!! Today I got a call from the Nodal Office and I was assured that my speeds would get doubled and he clearly mentioned that my FUP would be 100GB! and as he said my speeds were doubled! Previously I'd mailed airtel presence who said my speeds were doubled but only today after mailing the nodal officer screenshots, they asked the backend to check and yeah it was a problem with the backend and now am getting 2MBPS!!! So all you guys not getting any satisfactory reply go ahead and mail the nodal officer or ask the airtel presence guys to ask the L2 guys to check the backend!Cheers!

Good news all, I had repeated mailed airtel presence and the nodal officer and threatened to disconnect if my speeds werent doubled ASAP and guess what!! Today I got a call from the Nodal Office and I was assured that my speeds would get doubled and he clearly mentioned that my FUP would be 100GB! and as he said my speeds were doubled! Previously I'd mailed airtel presence who said my speeds were doubled but only today after mailing the nodal officer screenshots, they asked the backend to check and yeah it was a problem with the backend and now am getting 2MBPS!!!

So all you guys not getting any satisfactory reply go ahead and mail the nodal officer or ask the airtel presence guys to ask the L2 guys to check the backend!

Cheers!

what is the email of nodal officer

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

^^ Exactly! We 1299 people got screwed bad!

so u talked to cc
what did they tell u

and what about 1099 plan what is the fup in that after what download is speed reduced to original in 1099 plan

and what about 1099 plan what is the fup in that after what download is speed reduced to original in 1099 plan
The 1099 and 1299 are EXACTLY SAME now! That's what I was fighting with them about earlier, and they had no answer. Basically 1299 users are chutiyas for paying more :|

Good news all, I had repeated mailed airtel presence and the nodal officer and threatened to disconnect if my speeds werent doubled ASAP and guess what!! Today I got a call from the Nodal Office and I was assured that my speeds would get doubled and he clearly mentioned that my FUP would be 100GB! and as he said my speeds were doubled! Previously I'd mailed airtel presence who said my speeds were doubled but only today after mailing the nodal officer screenshots, they asked the backend to check and yeah it was a problem with the backend and now am getting 2MBPS!!!

So all you guys not getting any satisfactory reply go ahead and mail the nodal officer or ask the airtel presence guys to ask the L2 guys to check the backend!

Cheers!

And according to Airtel what is the speed after 100GB is crossed ?

After 100gb its supposed to be 256 kbps.. Well to be honest I aint gonna go near 100GB anyway! the max i would do will be somewhere around 50-60 gb ...

Back