Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
my cycle of new month started 2 days back lol so all my stats were zero download 2 days back hehehe

what they have done is FUPed my night speed also although it was not doubled
Well, I hope they haven't FUP'ed my night-time speed. If at all they impose a FUP on my night-time speed, I'm gonna get this thing disconnected. EOD.

I can survive on BSNL and Reliance if Airtel is interested in playing games with me. :|

my present speed on freedom 1699. I was told that the speed upgrade is only for 5 GB, and then it will go back to 1 Mbps. Downloaded far far more and speed stays

https://www.speedtest.net

My 5 GB continue and continue and continue....
and this after nearly using 24 hours/day torrent download lol

^^ u were upgraded to 2 mbps so they downgraded us after 2 weeks of that speed :|

I got an SMS today stating that i have been upgraded to 1Mbps speeds... my original connection was 512kb day and 1Mb Night.. now its going to be 1mb both day and night....AC

Nope. Cant believe we who are paying an excess of 2.5k per month (hell, im paying 2750 and im STILL FUP'd at a 100GB) are getting absolutely nothing out of this "Speed Upgrade" offer.

https://www.speedtest.net

Yeah. I'm paying 2999 though I haven't got FUP'ed till now and I'm sure I crossed 100GB this month! I WANT 4MBPS now!

^^ You're lucky your speed isn't doubled! Look what happened to me! I was on 1299 plan, 512kbps day, 1mbps night. I was "boosted" to 1mbps day/night. Now after 5 days, I am reduced to 512kbps day/night :|

WTF is wrong with Airtel? Do they think customers are fools?

I am on Plan1299. During last bill cycle I downloaded 170GB. But now they have imposed Fair Usage Policy on my night-time download too. This is the worst part.
These days I get 512 all day/night after 20GB. This doesn't look fair from any point of view(except Airtel's).

No reason to continue with Airtel, or I have to change plan.

those on turbo1299 are worst hit they did not increase night speed but imposed FUP on it and reduced it so there is no use of increased day sped since we lose out on 150 hrs of 1mbps speed i have asked them to revert my old plan and since i never asked for a speed upgrade in the first place lets see what they do

Back