Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,108
When i switched my plan from 256 k to 512k, i clearly told them i am willing to pay 100 extra for double speed offer- dint happen yet

As per Airtel, doublespeed at no charge is being rolled out in different circles now. This is the information I got from the Nodal Office. However no clarity on which circles are in the pilot group. Is there any members in this forum who have started to receive double speeds at no extra charges.

Airtel wisely changed 799 UL 256Kbps customers to 899 Surf UL plan in the name of Double speed offer for 100Rupees extra.. Those activated Double speed offer will get 100 Rupees talk time they wont get 1 Mbps at all. Today they confirmed about this.

Airtel wisely changed 799 Unlimited 256Kbps customers to 899 Surf Unlimited plan in the name of Double speed offer for 100Rupees extra.. Those activated Double speed offer will get 100 Rupees talk time they wont get 1 Mbps at all. Today they confirmed about this.

who did u ask? the CC ?

Yes i spoke to Airtel CC today and got this information.. They are sure they wont change 899 plan customers to 1Mbps.

I think they have upgraded 256kbps to 512kbps only....I'm on Combo [Swift 1099+RS100 Double Speed offer] but I haven't been upgraded to 2Mbps yet although I did get it for 1 hour yesterday.

I think they have upgraded 256kbps to 512kbps only....I'm on Combo [Swift 1099+RS100 Double Speed offer] but I haven't been upgraded to 2Mbps yet although I did get it for 1 hour yesterday.

Same here! I'm on the exact same plan and I too got a burst of speed for about an hour yesterday(a little more than 2 mbps)! Maybe they are doing the upgradation in parts. 1st the 256kbps plans, then the 512kbps plans and then mb plans.

Back