Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,112
For the past one month, I was getting 512 kbps on my 256kbps connections. Now for the past 2 days I'm only getting 256 Kbps. Looks like they have rolled me back to my original speed.

Whats the use of asking continously about speed double ? Even if airtel does this, it will impose a very low FUP limit. We all need to realize that airtel will continue to screw us with their low FUP limits even if they double or triple the broadband speeds & consequently that double speed will just turn out to be a waste for us.

tx for pics, in the small print, Airtel seems to have introduced a new limit in addition to current Fair usage policy for the upgraded speeds called "high speed data transfer limit"anybody aware what these high speed data transfer limits are ?

it seems like they are replacing the term fair usage policy with high speed data transfer limit. FAIR is the key word here. they are not saying that the limits are fair. they are just saying that there are limits.

it seems like they are replacing the term fair usage policy with high speed data transfer limit.

FAIR is the key word here. they are not saying that the limits are fair. they are just saying that there are limits.

They just want to make more money I think :)

We still don't have any idea about what they will do to those subscribers who get different speeds in day & night. For example, I get 384kbps from 6am till 9:40pm & 1mbps from 9:40pm to 6am.

We still don't have any idea about what they will do to those subscribers who get different speeds in day & night. For example, I get 384kbps from 6am till 9:40pm & 1mbps from 9:40pm to 6am.

im on 512 day/1Mbps night plan,i called the CC and informed me that as per latest info he did not know of any upgrades planned for people having such plans but he did say that we might get some diff offers in future.

Back