Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,113
Good that Airtel is taking this initiative. I am waitnig for BSNL to provide something on the same lines.

Lucky guys, Tata indicom wont do anything :( .. they apparently came up with a new tariff with 512kbps UL for Rs.1150 :rofl:and 1Mbps UL for Rs.2950 :thumbsup:Tata indicom FTW

Lucky guys, Tata indicom wont do anything :( .. they apparently came up with a new tariff with 512kbps UL for Rs.1150 :rofl:and 1Mbps UL for Rs.2950 :thumbsup:
Tata indicom FTW

Either Tata is greedy and charging for each potential GB at 1Mbit/s at just under Rs10/GB (easily attainable for Tata), or people on 1Mbit/s plans actually do saturate the connections 24/7.

Though that wouldn't explain the 512k-1Mbit/s difference :S

Either Tata is greedy and charging for each potential GB at 1Mbit/s at just under Rs10/GB (easily attainable for Tata), or people on 1Mbit/s plans actually do saturate the connections 24/7.

Though that wouldn't explain the 512k-1Mbit/s difference :S

naw, they are greedy ...

What the hell... when will airtel upgrade everyone????

The high FUP limit plans (100GB) will probably be the last to be upgraded (if ever).

The high FUP limit plans (100GB) will probably be the last to be upgraded (if ever).

Well, according to my friendly neighborhood Airtel Engineer, we will be upgraded, hopefully sooner rather than later. I've been really chuffed about getting bumped to 4mbps for a while now.

Back