Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,113
I just confirmed it with Airtel "Speeds will be doubled,subject to a maximum limit of 512 kbps" This means that my current plan,where i'm getting speeds of 512 in the day and 1 Mbps at night. My plan will remain as it is. Airtel goofed it up big time again.Now stop dreaming about speeds getting doubled. Lawwlllllll

I just confirmed it with Airtel "Speeds will be doubled,subject to a maximum limit of 512 kbps"

This means that my current plan,where i'm getting speeds of 512 in the day and 1 Mbps at night. My plan will remain as it is.

Airtel goofed it up big time again.Now stop dreaming about speeds getting doubled. Lawwlllllll

This is not called goofing up big time. This is called taking customers for fools big time!

are you #$%^#%$ing kidding me? They are only going to double till 512kbps? Did you get an e-mail?

Lets not jump to conclusions here until we have definitive proof..it could be a miscommunication from the side of Airtel's customer care.

are you #$%^#%$ing kidding me? They are only going to double till 512kbps? Did you get an e-mail?

Hi friends

I have talked to the customer care of airtel. Its is confirmed that they are going to double the speed. though my no. is not getting double speed right now :cry:. But customer care person said that soon it will be done.

Back