Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,114
BOOOM VROOOOOMMM.WOW NOW MY SPEED IS 2mbps.plan 649 NCR DELHI unlimited.

WOAH ! 649 for 2Mb UL??? . U gotta be kidding me.. im paying 2 times more for 1/5 the speed ! :(

its probably only a temporary speed boost..happens all the tym...njoy it while it lasts :)

I think airtel is working on that.

Since morning i was having problem connecting to several sites. Now when situation is somewhat normal, my speed is actually >512kbps as was quoted by airtel. (all connections with speed

Earlier this afternoon, I was speaking to someone from Airtel tech team. According to her, the speeds of all plans would be altered - up to a maximum of 1Mbps only. The plans that already have speeds equal to or greater than 1Mbps will be untouched. When I mentioned that many users are experiencing speeds greater than 1Mbps (due to the upgradation works), she flatly denied it. Enjoy the upgraded speeds, though!!

Earlier this afternoon, I was speaking to someone from Airtel tech team. According to her, the speeds of all plans would be altered - up to a maximum of 1Mbps only. The plans that already have speeds equal to or greater than 1Mbps will be untouched.

When I mentioned that many users are experiencing speeds greater than 1Mbps (due to the upgradation works), she flatly denied it.

Enjoy the upgraded speeds, though!!

That's cool, airtel has changed minimum speed to 1mbps .. not bad ... TATA, CAN U HEAR ME ? ???

i got upgraded to 1mbps.. i was in 256Kbps added top up 100 few months ago .. Now upgraded to 1mbps.. :) for 899 ..:urock:

its sad airtel is behind in upgrading speed then bsnl....as bsnl upgraded officially speed,so sooner or later airtel will must do,i would be a lot happy if its been from 1st june tho in airtel but sigh...

I request someone to please confirm that the 1Mbps plans in delhi will not get upgraded to 2mbps.I have contacted the customer service and like always, they cannot tell me anything.I anyone can confirm that for me then I am going to switch over to MTNL.Their services may be crappy and the connection might be more than a bit hit and miss, but atleast their plans are easier on the pocket.

That's cool, airtel has changed minimum speed to 1mbps .. not bad ... TATA, CAN U HEAR ME ? ???

u misunderstood what the guy said, Airtel has not changed minimum speed to 1mbps ,but to 512Kbps .

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

i got upgraded to 1mbps.. i was in 256Kbps added top up 100 few months ago .. Now upgraded to 1mbps.. :) for 899 ..

:urock:

hold on ,i thought people who paid 100 Rs to get double speed would not be upgraded again! i remember reading such a thing in previous posts.

u misunderstood what the guy said, Airtel has not changed minimum speed to 1mbps ,but to 512Kbps .

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

hold on ,i thought people who paid 100 Rs to get double speed would not be upgraded again! i remember reading such a thing in previous posts.

then what is the point in paying top up 100 when everybody get a free upgrade.. i am upgraded and sure every one will get upgraded too.

Back