Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,115
yes it is

The FUP limits have gone to 25GB people for almost all the plans which had 100 GB till Now

Been thinking about it for the first time since getting to know that this sham exists.And the question keeps rising in my mind, what in hell is 'Fair usage'?How the f**k do Airtel, or whichever overseas telecom company they have tried to copy, decide what 'fair usage' is?If they don't have enough bandwidth to provide truly unlimited plans at a constant speed then why do they offer it at the first place?Can't they just offer it to the people as what it actually is?I.E. Capped plans with reduced speed after a fixed amount of download.The state of broadband is bad enough in the country as it is.I mean, if they were putting these caps in order to offer their services at knockdown prices to people who couldnt afford them at the current prices, then it COULD have been understandable.And what does TRAI do about this?NO-bloody-thing.Rant over.:madness:P.S. posted it on the wrong thread but anyway I just had to get this out of my systemPPS. just signed the petition, fully knowing that nothing will ever come out of it.

He is right...

how?.if i am giving info on behalf of an org it is then accepted as the company policy.
they can say that you call is recorded for audit purposes but we cant?

Its true , i call cc and they says if u want u upgrade ur speed 1mbps to 2 mbps ur download limit is 40gb after 40gb u reach 256kbps.i remember my 1mbps plan happy. Airtel fair user policy is very very very very very very bad.................

Back