Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,130
duh. you guys are worried about the upgrade.

i am worried about when they would switch us to newer FUP limits without even informing us!

That day we will all take them to court in unity.

i am worried about when they would switch us to newer Fair Usage Policy limits without even informing us!
Why ? They've never done this as yet.

The only way they can change the data FUP is by asking you and getting your permission to do so. So if they offer some plan and fail to inform you about a much smaller FUP and you still agree then they can do it otherwise no.

duh. you guys are worried about the upgrade.

i am worried about when they would switch us to newer FUP limits without even informing us!

they can't switch us over

as we paid for installation based on their FUP at that time

they can't switch us over

as we paid for installation based on their Fair Usage Policy at that time

i had no fair usuage in my plan

as i said earlier , ive been using 1699 1 mbps unlimited plan for more than a year

they had put a fup of 25 gb into this plan last week ...... with no mail or phone notification

and they said, 2 mbps upgrade is not free for all, only for selected customers, whom they hav earlier called , and who dont download much.....

this is ridiculous, i cant pay 1900 for 4 days of 1 mbps and 27 days of 512 kbps

do u guys know any better plans or ISP i can switch to...

bsnl, reliance, anythin, fed up with airtel

:frown: thats just not right did u call and threaten to disconnect if u dont get yur old plan backbetween got a call from airtel presence after 3 emails he told me that my speeds will be doubled by 15 th with 100 gb limit i have recorded the call for future use if i need to :)

when i subscribed to Airtel, there was no FUP on any unlimited plan..still 2 yrs later they imposed a 100 GB FUP on my unltd plan. Using the same rationale why cant they now impose an even lower FUP on my plan?

I m totally fed-up emailing them and asking about speed upgrade. :(Now no more email from me, given the alternative I will be the first one to switch the provider.Airtel doesn't have a fair and consistent policy across all the users/geographies. One day there will be a case history for Airtel broadband that how the perfectly running and loved by the consumers company went down the drain.

:P i dont see that happening soon though till other providers improve other aspects of providing facility to customers

between got a call from airtel presence after 3 emails he told me that my speeds will be doubled by 15 th with 100 gb limit i have recorded the call for future use if i need to :)

Well I really hope that they live up to their word this time... lets wait and watch till the 15th of this month.

I think Airtel is really facing the heat, remember when Pay per second servivers started by tata and reliance even then Airtel show some kind of resistence before TRAI that TRAI mus interven and stop the dip in prices from falling down further and make some policy regarding this, and just few weeks before Mr. Mittal after 3G auction said now there is no scope for cheaper Broadband, what else hint is required from Airtel that they have give up

Back