Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,113
but airtel is still pretty good as compared to other bb providers currently nd prbly better co. in telecom aswell as compared to vodafone...at least the cc care part........I am sure they will do something...

Airtel may be the best but the customer is always the king. Remember the story about a Maharajah using the Rolls Royce to transport garbage ? :D

i am not sure what world you are living in. but in the current scene, customer is not a king. no one cares about the customer. customer is the loser.

i am not sure what world you are living in. but in the current scene, customer is not a king. no one cares about the customer. customer is the loser.

Well cant really agree to what you say for other places/countries, however, very true for India where every company is trying their best to milk the customers and take them for a ride...

what would you say about AT&T and Comcast customers in the US market? they are in the same boat. corporations around the world have ensured that this phrase is no longer true. the competition does not work in the interest of the consumer. companies form unofficial cartels to benefit themselves. customer loses in the end.

but airtel is still pretty good as compared to other bb providers currently nd prbly better co. in telecom aswell as compared to vodafone...at least the cc care part........I am sure they will do something...

how is airtel still better?

and airtel was never better then vodafone?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

what would you say about AT&T and Comcast customers in the US market? they are in the same boat.

but verizon and t-mobile and sprint are very loved

corporations around the world have ensured that this phrase is no longer true. the competition does not work in the interest of the consumer. companies form unofficial cartels to benefit themselves. customer loses in the end.

yeah they do but not all

okay got call finally after 5 days and guess what another date nothing more 30th july everything should be done and when i asked him to send me written mail confirmation he said i will ask my senior and call back and well no call after 8hrs!

I am an old user of the swift 1099 plan(100 GB FUP), I have still not been upgraded to 1 mbps. Anyway I will have the old FUP when I am upgraded right?

I wrote a mail to airtelpresence mail id the other day blasting them for not upgrading me from 1mbps to 2mbps, I was called by the customer service to say that they will look into the matter. I got a subsequent call saying that having discussed it with his senior, they are ok with the free upgrade to 2mbps immedietly but the FUP FOR 2MBPS will be 30GB, and post 30 GB I will get 1mbps unlimited. I pushed strongly for 100GB FUP with 2mbps but inspite of the 2 days he took in between, he came back saying going by the company policy it is just not possible, and that 30GB with 2mbps is the limit. Yes, 1mbps after this FUP with no limits subsequently did sound better overall speaking, that is better than what I have currently at Rs.1699/1mbps/100GB, but have yet to make the final decision and revert to him. Any inputs?

Back