Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,113
u will the most lucky customer of theirs if u get 4mbps at 1399 fulltime lol

no i'm not paying rs.1399 but rs.1999

rs.1399 were the 1mbps customers

they even offered me 4mbps in night and 2mbps in the morning when told them why was i paying more and getting same speed as 1399 1mbps doubled to 2mbps users but i didn't agree

hope the airtel guy keep promise for u the airtel presence told me 15th since than nothibg i keep mailing them but they just dont reply

hope the airtel guy keep promise for u the airtel presence told me 15th since than nothibg i keep mailing them but they just dont reply

they will reply

they didn't reply to me too for around 1 week at this month's start and i was starting to think they won't call but then the call came

so what is airtel offering currently 1MBps at what rate..........2MBps at what rate nd fup on it ?? I have put a discontinuation request......as cc are saying they dnt have any other plans apart from shitty impatience plans........ shift to MTNL then seems pretty good option currently we plaid double bills for 6 months for nothing.......should have shifted to them long time back if they dont double my speed now ??

The night speed wont be upgraded as said by the corporate office. The speed will be 1 Mbps both day and knight. ANd the customers who were on plan 1099 will also get the same.
So, now I'm on the 'Downloader 1099' tariff plan - 512 day, 1 Mbps night. There's a 20GB FUP per month during the day and no FUP during the night. So what speed can I expect after their so-called speed upgrade?
Everyone is confused and pissed of at Airtel. They can't keep their promises, it seems. :|

Everyone is confused and pissed of at Airtel. They can't keep their promises, it seems. :|

I think they have outsourced the customer support to a village. Actually villagers are smarter though many of them are illiterate...if they cannot understand a message they will ask somebody else to read and explain to them...LOL

After failing miserably for two weeks to get them to give the details of the Fair Usage Policy limits after double upgrade I thought of asking them availability of 4mbps Impatience plan. I got a reply which said in text 40GB data transfer allowed but the mail included a image attached which said 50GB :confuse: I am scared to even ask them again because I might end up in a mental asylum :happy:

so what is airtel offering currently 1MBps at what rate..........2MBps at what rate nd fup on it ?? I have put a discontinuation request......as cc are saying they dnt have any other plans apart from shitty impatience plans........ shift to MTNL then seems pretty good option currently we plaid double bills for 6 months for nothing.......should have shifted to them long time back if they dont double my speed now ??

the CC don't know anything on double speed most of the times,haven't you learnt this by now

contact the email address

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I think they have outsourced the customer support to a village. Actually villagers are smarter though many of them are illiterate...if they cannot understand a message they will ask somebody else to read and explain to them...LOL

After failing miserably for two weeks to get them to give the details of the Fair Usage Policy limits after double upgrade I thought of asking them availability of 4mbps Impatience plan. I got a reply which said in text 40GB data transfer allowed but the mail included a image attached which said 50GB :confuse: I am scared to even ask them again because I might end up in a mental asylum :happy:

your FUP should be the same as ur old one

I thought of asking them availability of 4mbps Impatience plan. I got a reply which said in text 40GB data transfer
allowed but the mail included a image attached which said 50GB :confuse:

I am scared to even ask them again because I might end up in a mental asylum :happy:

lol wut... Thats really funny!!

Have mailed the Airtel presence team yet again, hoping to receive some reply or a call back. Lets see how it goes...

Back