Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,114
I am quite aggressive about my FUP, as I am an Anime fan and some of the serials are quite heavy in download size lol
Apart from this I am using heavily youtube and online TV.
40 GB FUP, as they offered me for double speed, would be just ridiculous.

yeah thats why i said don't give in to them and ask them for the double speeds and same FUP as your old one

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

am using impatience 4mbps plan and more satisfied with it!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

https://www.speedtest.net

this thread isn't about the impatient plans

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I guess i need to fight to get my speed double in my area bcoz i think no one is aware of it and is pressing for it damn

yeah thats the spirit

I again got a call from the corporate office confirming whether my speed is upgraded or not and they also said that they will call tomorrow to confirm whether the night speed is upgraded and told that the FUP is 100GB. After that the speed will return to 512 day and 1 at night. Got the speed upgrade in just 3 days. Best service from Airtel since 5 years. Airtel is back--THE BEST.

I am also on turbo 1299, my day speed has been upgraded to 1mbps but night speed is not upgraded. Please tell us if your night speed is also upgraded.

i just called the cc guys they are complete stupid they dont even know where there media centre is on the site.They keep telling me they have no news abut it i kept telling them to ask their executive they say they dont have any news **** them .They started telling me on the new 15hr speed update fukc them .Now anyone in ncr gurgaon has his plan upgraded post here .Whom u mailed and what did u mail .i already on airtel presence and we care they said 15th july and they dont even respond to my emails now so what to do ?

I also mailed to airtelpresence.. Got call from their corporate office.. They said all delhi NCR customers will get double speed by 25th July(Which is their deadline).. These double speeds will be for old customers only(i.e plans which are not offered anymore).. FUP will remain same.. Customers who are on 512kbps will get 1Mbps(Turbo 1099), 1Mbps will get 2Mbps(Freedom1699).. He did not comment about this plan: 512 in day/1Mbps in night(Turbo1299) & 2Mbps(Freedom2999)..Lets see what will happen..

I also mailed to airtelpresence.. Got call from their corporate office.. They said all delhi NCR customers will get double speed by 25th July(Which is their deadline).. These double speeds will be for old customers only(i.e plans which are not offered anymore).. FUP will remain same..

Customers who are on 512kbps will get 1Mbps(Turbo 1099), 1Mbps will get 2Mbps(Freedom1699).. He did not comment about this plan: 512 in day/1Mbps in night(Turbo1299) & 2Mbps(Freedom2999)..

Lets see what will happen..

Glad they gave u a date. However, we've all been getting different dates... 15th July..25th July..31st July.. god knows when and if at all this would be done. But guys... do keep posting if ur speed gets upgraded, gives us all a hope atleast :P

speeds have doubled for me... no reply from airtel through email on FUP... so going by what CC says its 15GB and then back to 512K for me.

I also mailed to airtelpresence.. Got call from their corporate office.. They said all delhi NCR customers will get double speed by 25th July(Which is their deadline).. These double speeds will be for old customers only(i.e plans which are not offered anymore).. FUP will remain same..

Customers who are on 512kbps will get 1Mbps(Turbo 1099), 1Mbps will get 2Mbps(Freedom1699).. He did not comment about this plan: 512 in day/1Mbps in night(Turbo1299) & 2Mbps(Freedom2999)..

Lets see what will happen..

why do you even expect to hear anything from them

ask them what their email address is and keep emailing them?

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

speeds have doubled for me... no reply from airtel through email on FUP... so going by what CC says its 15GB and then back to 512K for me.

the 15gb FUP is for the new customers and the old customers who just don't say anything to airtel for their pushing

Anybody on plan turbo 1299 got there night speed doubled from 1 mbps to 2 mbps.
Please let us know.

The night speed is not doubled as of now. Waiting for the call from the corporate office and will post as what they say.

I took a conn for 699 Unlimited 256 Kbps Plan with 100GB Usage Limit, In the month of march, i got a call from Bangalore office saying that if i make 100 rs extra payment i can double the speed to 512 + 100 free land line mins, so 512 Kbps for 799 and then in the month of june, i got a sms saying that my speed has been increased to 1 Mbps, I confirmed from the CC and they told me that usage limit is still 100GB PM even if the Bandwidth is 1Mbps, Isn't it great???Coming to technical Issue, I faced the connection issue only once , when there was an issue with the underwater cable cut, Nothing as of now...

Back