Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,115
So at end everything worked out fine with an extra speed boost to 2 Mpbs for the first 5 GB. :thumbsup:

PS: My speed seems to be back to 1 Mbps

Update:
A day after my post speed was back to 2 Mbps.
Downloaded far in excess of 5 GB, but speed stayed.

At-least you got a date, here they are not even ready to disclose a date, the company is full of crap, they should change there name to "Asstel"

Everyday there marketing monkeys call me and try to make me change my plan to the new useless plans, I refuse and shout at them and restrain myself from using profanities.

Unless I don't change my plan I don't think these "MoFo's" are giving me an upgrade.

I apologize for using indecent language but an indecent company should only be referred by indecent names.

Now i am getting 1mbps with in 1 hour after the call from airtel corporate office. I think my speed has been upgraded but dont know about the fup.

i am surprised that you guys are actually waiting for this upgrade that is likely to come with unforeseen FUP limits that would be hard to argue. :(

^ Yeah, I'm more worried about the FUP limits changing than the speed increase (Turbo 1299).

i am surprised that you guys are actually waiting for this upgrade that is likely to come with unforeseen FUP limits that would be hard to argue. :(

I got a mail from wecare that my plan specifics have not changed, and a confirmation from 121 that my plan specifics (speed 1 Mbps and FUP 100 GB) are unchanged and I just got a complimentary speed upgrade to 2 Mbps for 5 GB.
If they don't want to remove this 'complimentary upgrade' its their problem lol
May they want to make me used to the 2 Mbps speed and hope that I agree for change of plan later.

I got a mail from wecare that my plan specifics have not changed, and a confirmation from 121 that my plan specifics (speed 1 Mbps and FUP 100 GB) are unchanged and I just got a complimentary speed upgrade to 2 Mbps for 5 GB.
If they don't want to remove this 'complimentary upgrade' its their problem lol
May they want to make me used to the 2 Mbps speed and hope that I agree for change of plan later.

what do you mean by complimentary?

what was ur speed earlier?

ok,do let us know whether ur speed gets upgraded on Monday.

Yepee!! My speed is upgraded to 1 Mbps day and the airtel executive told me that the FUP is 100GB but dont know about the night speed. Will post at 10.00P.M. today.
Thanx Airtel.

Back