Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,115
hi,anujam,im also using turbo 1299,can u mention what exactly u asked them in your e-mail?

what do mean - ? how can they say no FUP when all the old unlimited plans had 100GB FUP limit.please explain.

also, what will ur upgraded speed be?

Subject: Doubles broadband speeds of 512 Kbps to 1 Mbps and 1 Mbps to 2 Mbps at no extra cost
Content:
Hi,
I would like to know when is my broadband speed going to get doubled at free of cost as per your press release stated here
Airtel breaks the speed barrier -Doubles speed for Broadband customers at no extra cost-.
According to your press release, my day speed should get to 1Mbps and night speed to 2Mbps and Fair Usage Policy 100GB.
My account number is:
Name:
Phone:
Current Plan:Turbo 1299

I told them abt the 100GB FUP and they said the FUP will not be according to the new plans.They were confused with the FUP for old customers whether it was 100GB or not at all.

Subject: Doubles broadband speeds of 512 Kbps to 1 Mbps and 1 Mbps to 2 Mbps at no extra cost
Content:
Hi,
I would like to know when is my broadband speed going to get doubled at free of cost as per your press release stated here
Airtel breaks the speed barrier -Doubles speed for Broadband customers at no extra cost-.
According to your press release, my day speed should get to 1Mbps and night speed to 2Mbps and Fair Usage Policy 100GB.
My account number is:
Name:
Phone:
Current Plan:Turbo 1299

I told them abt the 100GB FUP and they said the FUP will not be according to the new plans.They were confused with the FUP for old customers whether it was 100GB or not at all.

ok,do let us know whether ur speed gets upgraded on Monday.

Now after 7-8 confusing mails airtel finally sends me this:
We would like to inform that regarding double speed offer currently we are upgrading below 512kbps plan. For 512kbps and above plan we will upgrade shortly.

Further, we would like to inform you fair usage policy will remain same as previous.

some one knows for how long thr old fup will be applied for current customers. What airtel will do afte 6 months ge over since plans with new fup's ha d been started

some one knows for how long thr old fup will be applied for current customers. What airtel will do afte 6 months ge over since plans with new fup's ha d been started

IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME as when you first took the connection

Hfcl connect is fake and worst company in indiado but any thing from them (broadband connection , internet leased line)they attrack customer by offring cheap prices and give worst service ..........there customer care use abusive language

Received a call from airtel corporate office regarding double speed, he told me that speed will be doubled by 24 july for all the region, as i am on turbo 1299 he told me my speed will be doubled both in day as well as night. Lets wait till 24th.

Back