Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,115
Let us know if you happen to get Fair Usage Policy'ed

Till now I have downloaded till 13 GB according to my download meter installed. But according to Airtel website I already downloaded 17GB approx.

My plan is Swift 1099

^^ u should clarify with them what is yur fup it might be 20 gb and than say 256kb whole month i wont like that to happen seriously

Till now I have downloaded till 13 GB according to my download meter installed. But according to Airtel website I already downloaded 17GB approx.

My plan is Swift 1099

can you please tell where in the airtel website are you able to see your total download/upload ?

Update: Never mind, I found it.

1. Go on My Account ,make the registration or login

2. Click on Account information

3.Click on dsl service number

4. Click on view unbilled details see from yur billing date yu will know how much u downloaded

Hey, I just e-mailed them and they said my speed would be upgraded by the end of this month. I have the 1699 connection, if they upgrade to 2mbps, my FUP will remain 100gb or more/less and then 512kbps whole month or 1mbps ??Thanks

Hey,
I just e-mailed them and they said my speed would be upgraded by the end of this month. I have the 1699 connection, if they upgrade to 2mbps, my FUP will remain 100gb or more/less and then 512kbps whole month or 1mbps ??
Thanks

the FUP should remain same and the after FUP speed should be 1mbps

they will tell you other things like shorter FUP limit and lower after-FUp speed,but all that is bulshit.they try to push people who don't revolt.just tell them strongly that you want ur old limit and 1mbps after FUP limit and they will be good to you

Hey Tekky, what email id did you send it to and what format did you use i.e the subject and body.Solid, that sounds interesting. If that were the case then its interesting since we will effectively have a 2mbps connection with 100gb limit and after that 1mbps...

I am also on turbo 1299. I also mailed them yesterday at [email protected] and got a call today. They told me that my speed will be upgraded till monday and there is no FUP for old customers.

hi,anujam,im also using turbo 1299,can u mention what exactly u asked them in your e-mail?

what do mean - there is no FUP for old customers
? how can they say no FUP when all the old unlimited plans had 100GB FUP limit.please explain.

also, what will ur upgraded speed be?

Back