Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,118
Long before I had an airtel connection, I shifted from Reliance to BSNL. The fact is that Reliance is even worse than BSNL in customer care.
If Reliance would offer an 1 Mbps connection unlimited without Fair Usage Policy for half what I pay now (Freedom 1699) I would not take it. In fact they could make it 2 Mbps and even then I would refuse.

i guess u can justify your point with few points u experienced with them and maybe u can tell yur area

On which plan r u on, i am also from faridabad on turbo 1299 but havent received any call or speed upgrade from airtel yet
I am on swift 1099 plan, i wrote to airtel presence, they have surely doubled the speed but I am not sure os the current FUP limit..

rely...ance (Reliance)

The word "rely" is not connected to reliance in any manner

i guess u can justify your point with few points u experienced with them and maybe u can tell yur area

The clearest point I experienced, was when I wanted to surrender my connection (no broadband, but simple internet)
My area is in MP.

I gone to the same office where I always did my payment and they refused to take my written request as I had to return the equipment to the same office where I got it.
I had changed my residence in the same city. I went to the old office, and there they told me that this office was in shutting down and I would have to go to another office.
I got bugged and told Customer Care that they could pick up their equipment and I would pay then the last bill.
A month later I got a visit of 3 persons to collect my outstanding bill. I refused them entry and when one of them got pushy, I offered him to break his arm, if he would not stop forcing his entry.
I told them that I made several request for surrender of equipment and that the office even refused to take my written letter.
Then the person changed his manner and took self the letter. After a few days the same person returned, took the equipment, signed for it and we settled all dues.

I was seriously contemplating to make a police complaint, at the time, but thought it will be just an unnecessary hassle.
Reliance in my opinion are nothing but tugs.

mmm how do you know that they do not do any Philanthropy? :)

Bill Gates and Buffet are the richest people as well as the world's biggest philanthropists. Ambanis don't do anything in comparison.

so did you check their personal IT returns to find out that they do not do anything?

I havent but you certainly are arguing as if you have. Things like these get out in the open and ppl who do it make sure it gets known. Corporate philanthropy in india is yet to take off and that is a fact. End of debate.

well this thread is nt related to ambani's but ya if I ever get a chance I think I wont hesitate to give couple of nice punches to Mr. Anil Ambani with room full of news channels telecasting it.... :rofl: :rolleyes:

as far as Mr Anail ambani's IT returns go think about where he makes his money from from robbing his investors or customers.......I have heard numerous stories of their shitty BB service nd over billed mob bills (serach the forum if u dnt knw about them).......nd without ppl getting any resolution for it.....

Btw Mr. Anil Ambani Just made 1000 CR. few days back by the merger of his co. RNRL with Rpower and his investors lossing more than 3 times of 2-4yrs of wealth in a day what he made in just one day.

so ya if u get a chance dont hesitate to F**K those M**********'s

Back