Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,118
Airtel has doubled my speed from 1mbps to 2mbps :thumb:.... but they did not confirm by email the Fair Usage Policy data transfer limit and speed after Fair Usage Policy limit is exceeded :confuse:

:whistle: u should really confirm u might get 256 kb shock after few gb.

They told me already it will be reduced to half but they did not say whether it is half of 2mbps or half of 1mbps. I resent asking for numbers and they did not reply to it

Now it is back to 1mbps :wall: :@

Received a call from Airtel in the noon that my speed got doubled from 512 Kbps to 1Mbps, checked it just now yipeeee its really increased :)

I have been putting off asking Airtel about when I get my upgrade because I'm scared of getting the new FUP limits if I do :P

Received a call from Airtel in the noon that my speed got doubled from 512 Kbps to 1Mbps, checked it just now yipeeee its really increased :)

fun would be when you would find out that they have put a 8/15/25GB FUP on this updated plan. :(

on which plan are u on. Actually i am also from faridabad on turbo 1299 plan. but havent received any upgrade yet.

On which plan r u on, i am also from faridabad on turbo 1299 but havent received any call or speed upgrade from airtel yet

Back