Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,120
thanks a lot akshay, would you be kind enough to tell me the email address please? is it [email protected] ? and to whom the email should be addressed?

just call 121 and ask

[email protected] is an airtel email but don't know if its for AIRTEL CC CALLCENTER or their main office

mine was [email protected]

your should be

[email protected]

or call them an ask

I had my speed doubled by Airtel ..I was on home649 plan speed 256kbps now it is 512kbps unlimited ......this was done in june starting .

I have sent a mail to airtel @ [email protected] and @ [email protected], waiting for the reply. lets see.....The customer care is willing to upgrade the speed but I have to agree to new FUP 20 GB, and my speed for 20 GB will be 2mbps after that 256 kbps, I am on turbo 1299, i said leave it....I don't want the new plan, what the hell do you mean by double speed @ no extra cost? Now I am waiting for the reply of the email.

I have sent a mail to airtel @ [email protected] and @ [email protected], waiting for the reply. lets see.....The customer care is willing to upgrade the speed but I have to agree to new FUP 20 GB, and my speed for 20 GB will be 2mbps after that 256 kbps, I am on turbo 1299, i said leave it....I don't want the new plan, what the hell do you mean by double speed @ no extra cost? Now I am waiting for the reply of the email.

if you already wrote all those FUP limits then they will try to pic on you there

Back