Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,120
if you already wrote all those FUP limits then they will try to pic on you there

Well I know that they will reply that you will be migrated to new plan with double speed but 20 gb or so FUP, so to cut the crap I was point blank. Lets see what they reply...

Just now received this warning msg while browsing.
http://img143.imageshack.us/i/fup.jpg/
I think i've reached 80 GB as my airtel a/c shows usage as 62 GB as on 9th(2 days back)

I am on Home649 plan and speed has gone down from 512kbps to 256kbps...I called cc and they told that u have 5Gb FUP after that speed goes down..was not facing this problem last month but today it happend..Airtel sucks big time...I am planning to change to MTNL coz that is the only option I have in ND, DWARKA..guys do suggest..

I am on Home649 plan and speed has gone down from 512kbps to 256kbps...I called cc and they told that u have 5Gb FUP after that speed goes down..was not facing this problem last month but today it happend..Airtel sucks big time...I am planning to change to MTNL coz that is the only option I have in ND, DWARKA..guys do suggest..
Same problem as me then.
I live in dwarka aswell and just like you my options are limited to MTNL and Airtel.
Anyway, beware of MTNL and do make sure of the line quality that reaches your appartment to avoid constant disconnection and trouble trying to reach the devoted CC.
Trust me, I've faced it and thats the reason I switched to Airtel 4 years back.

Same problem as me then.
I live in dwarka aswell and just like you my options are limited to MTNL and Airtel.
Anyway, beware of MTNL and do make sure of the line quality that reaches your appartment to avoid constant disconnection and trouble trying to reach the devoted CC.
Trust me, I've faced it and thats the reason I switched to Airtel 4 years back.

I have Airtel for past 3yrs !! Which plan are you on???

1699 1Mbps UNLIMITED (conditions apply ofcourse:eek:)

I had this plan last year..used it for only 1 month..lots of crappy extras it has which I did not wanted..I am shifting to MTNL...I hope the service will be better..BTW any idea hw much time it will take 2 install MTNL bb??

Back