Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,114
The night speed wont be upgraded as said by the corporate office. The speed will be 1 Mbps both day and knight. ANd the customers who were on plan 1099 will also get the same.

The night speed wont be upgraded as said by the corporate office. The speed will be 1 Mbps both day and knight. ANd the customers who were on plan 1099 will also get the same.

they are pushing you,you should be upgraded to 2mbps in the night

if you just take their words then they will make you dance,you have to be strong and tell them to do it

Experience a Broadband life and discover endless possibilities. Download your favorite songs, play exclusive games, send or receive large documents photos as email attachments on a lightening fast, secure & reliable Internet connection. With Airtel’s high speed Broadband, enjoy superior way to access rich information of internet with enough fun & learningfor everyone.

To find out the Airtel broadband & internet tariffs available in your city, please select your location from the drop-down.Broadband internet deifinition as per the TRAI -Always on connection with minimum download speed of 256 kbps

mittu

gmail
Yahoo!

so u are gonna pay more for the same thing that suxx

yeah that what i asked Airtel

they said 1mbps for rs.1399 will get 2mbps but 2mbps rs.1999 customers will remain at the same speed

when i told them why is this,they told me you can move onto the 4mbps plans with 256kbps FUP,i ****ed them on the phone

i have now been promised to get 4mbps by july end

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Experience a Broadband life and discover endless possibilities. Download your favorite songs, play exclusive games, send or receive large documents photos as email attachments on a lightening fast, secure & reliable Internet connection. With Airtel’s high speed Broadband, enjoy superior way to access rich information of internet with enough fun & learningfor everyone.

To find out the Airtel broadband & internet tariffs available in your city, please select your location from the drop-down.Broadband internet deifinition as per the TRAI -Always on connection with minimum download speed of 256 kbps

mittu

gmail
Yahoo!

mittu shittu

yeah that what i asked Airtel

they said 1mbps for rs.1399 will get 2mbps but 2mbps rs.1999 customers will remain at the same speed

when i told them why is this,they told me you can move onto the 4mbps plans with 256kbps FUP,i ****ed them on the phone

i have now been promised to get 4mbps by july end

with what FUP?

with what FUP?

the 4mbps promise for july end or the bullshit they were psuhing on me before?

both i wanna know

first when they were pushing me were that making me take the new plans

the one promised to me by 30th july will have 4mbps with my old FUP,30gbs and then go to 2mbps

and going by them not changing my speed after 30gb atm,i think i could have 4mbps full time

Back