Breaking News - TATA SKY+ HD Booking Open. Booked My Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter crisp_tod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 26,071
admin, i think Rs 3990/- itself seems discount. Might it will be Rs 9999/- after official launch.

The MRP printed on the box is 4999/-

How does one access the menu to check signal strength and quality on the new TS+ HD box. In TS+ the same was accessible through Organiser. TS+ HD the option is not listed in Organiser. Thx

So i have one of those old CRT tvs.. and will be buying a HDTV in a couple of months as I've been saving for it.. so if I buy a Tata Sky HD Plus, will it work on my old tv? Don't care abt the HD content obviously but would the recording thing still work?? Any help would be great. thanks!

So i have one of those old CRT tvs.. and will be buying a HDTV in a couple of months as I've been saving for it.. so if I buy a Tata Sky HD Plus, will it work on my old tv? Don't care abt the HD content obviously but would the recording thing still work??

Any help would be great.

thanks!

You won't have any problem using the Tata Sky HD plus with your old CRT TV. You just use the composite or component video output. Even the HD video channels (if you subscribed for the HD pack) will be scaled down for you by the box. The Recording features will work irrespective of the type of TV you own.

Good luck!

You won't have any problem using the Tata Sky HD plus with your old CRT TV. You just use the composite or component video output. Even the HD video channels (if you subscribed for the HD pack) will be scaled down for you by the box. The Recording features will work irrespective of the type of TV you own.

Good luck!

Brilliant! Thats all I wanted to know.. thank you so much for the response! :pleasehelp:

Just make sure HD Plus set top box has ccomposite or component video output

Looks like it does have one.. thanks for the help! :)

Hmm so guys I've finally jumped into the bandwagon and booked my TS+ HD today!I already have a TS+ but still I couldnt resist watching the world cup in HD :-D I am going to use the older TS+ stb for multiroom connection.One doubt: Suppose if I use my existing STB for multiroom how much should I pay Tata Sky all together? I mean I dont have to anyway get an STB so its just 150 pm right?

Brilliant! Thats all I wanted to know.. thank you so much for the response! :pleasehelp:

Looks like it does have one.. thanks for the help! :)
The box come with 1 hdmi cable. Thats it. You'll have to buy one or use an existing one. :)

The box come with 1 hdmi cable. Thats it. You'll have to buy one or use an existing one. :)

Buy or use an existing composite cable you mean? One of those white-yellow-red wires right? I used to have a set top box from a local cable operator called SCV which is still gathering dust.. and it has those wires.. Hopefully should work with that! :)

One doubt: Suppose if I use my existing STB for multiroom how much should I pay Tata Sky all together? I mean I dont have to anyway get an STB so its just 150 pm right?
Just pay 150 p/m. thats all

Back