Broadband Speed Test

but still 30kbps as a download rate is very low. dont u think?also wat do u think will be download stats for ul 1350?

@members/desicooldude/

http://speedtest.dataone.in:83/bandwidthmeter/initialmeter.php
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /bandwidthmeter/initialmeter.php on this server.
Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ldap_userdir/1.1.10 PHP/5.2.1 Server at speedtest.dataone.in Port 83
OK. I am on Airtel now.
And i have even got 4.76Mbps at this site .
Most unreliable. The real D/L speed is when you download a file or application. or test at speedtest.net with a foreign server.

i checked dat site. actually i am worried dat if i shift to ul 1350 and it gives me such low speed again it will be complete waste of money. so dat is why i was askin wat is the speed for downloading a file on ul 1350. just incase u r using dat plan or u know someone please do let me know the speed. also suggest if i should change to dat plan or shift to some other plan like home 1000. i am a tight sleeper so gettin up at night to keep stuff for downloading is a great effort for me. please suggest. i just cant make up my mind. max i can spend on net rental if 1500

members/luvaudi/ Home750 will do . or Home 500C+ ( less phone calls)1.If you are already having a Bsnl BB connection, hurry up and give written applicartion for change of tariff. plan. Usually w.e.f 1st of the next month ( July 1st )However check up in your usage portal whether it has been effected, before downloading movies etc. Mostly Unlimited plans speed is upto 256 Kbps and approx average D/L 25 KB/sec .You can download 1.0 MB file in approx 1 minute.( all aprroximate figures)Multiply by 8 if you choose a "upto 2 Mbps plan with NU 0200-0800."Para two :Enter "schedulers" in Search or Tags for previous threads about automatic download during nights.

thankyou essbebe! actually i am already using ul750 and was not happy with d speed. so was planning to change the plan but i think i will continue with it. actually my requirment are both surfing and downloading. if i switch to 500c plan the usage wont fit my surfing needs. so, i will just continue with this plan and keep downloading on all the time. also thanks for letting me know about schedulers. i can use dat trick on my 500c connection which is at my other place. thanks a lot. arnold thanx a lot for helpin me. will keep postin, so meet u around.

Your Current Bandwidth Reading: 204.80 Mbps
(Download Rate at 25.6 MB/sec)

Your Current Bandwidth Reading: 256.00 Mbps
(Download Rate at 32 MB/sec)

Back