BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what we can be sure of is the plan has changed and has taken effect. Only BSNL needs to tune its network for us to get full speeds. Uploads reaching 90 Mbps easily now. I can wait a few days. I dont mind. ITs a big change. Till feb I had 10mbps adsl plan and paid 950 for it. lol I dont mind waiting a bit for the extra 190mbps lmao

Yeah that's the spirit IMHO. It's as if BSNL is trying to promote an 8th grader to write JEE-Advanced with a few months of training. It's too early to say if they would/would not be able to pull it off. Lets keep our fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Can rest of maharashtra people comment here about availabilty of plans there? cant believe only four cities from such big state. Ahmednagar is smaller than many other cities like aurangabad,kolhapur etc... anyways I got lucky:)
Nagpur , switched to new plan.

cwpG5L1.jpg

@thehideous Bellary is not there bro unfortunately
U told the Customer Executive told its available for whole Karnataka . 🤔
Ah fk. Call executive gave 100% confirmation that it will be available all over Kar SSAs in 2-3 days tho. Will be updated as days pass i feel. I will call again and record the call. Might be that everyone in bsnl has half knowledge information (typical bsnl stuff).

Anyone else here got the Ultra 300 mbps plan yet and what speeds are you getting?

@Realme no yaar..in selfcare portal its showing new plan but speedtest shows old speeds. Beside internet getting cranky since few hours. lets wait for few more hours

Can rest of maharashtra people comment here about availabilty of plans there? cant believe only four cities from such big state. Ahmednagar is smaller than many other cities like aurangabad,kolhapur etc... anyways I got lucky:)
Not Available in Amravati ( Maharashtra), even when Jio and Airtel have started giving connections in the city. Will have to shift to other operator if they dont give this plans in my city.

Back