BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the plans available on the following SSAs

cwpG5L1.jpg
I don't get what they mean by "Not required" on some states?
Do they have to physically "stock" a plan?
If no one's going to buy it still, it's not like it's going to stay on a shelf, it's a digital thing right?

I have no clue whether this is real or not, so far this is the only thing that comes even close to an official announcement.

They should just sell themselves to Airtel or something, they'd have proper management and might reign in Jio.

Kolkata is not in the list :confused:
Is this even real ?

My connection still hasnt gone kaput ..maybe they are not working on our city yet 😛
As i told they focusing on top cities first during the inaugural day. New cities will be added in coming days.Just confirmed again.I will send record later.

Last edited:
^^ I Know that. But its not on the list as a circle and not under West bengal circle also.
My SSA (Dhanbad, Jharkhand) is not mentioned also. But I can change plans on selfcare portal. :confused:
What's going on here :rolleyes:

Do they ask for landline-phone number or any other extra IDs?

Well I'll wait 2-3 days as I think plumbing from their end is not good right now at their end as per recent feedback by IBF members.
They ask your Telephone/Fiber ID

Looks like the plans available on the following SSAs

cwpG5L1.jpg
This list seems to be true. Called customer service to change my plan and was told that it is not possible as it's not available for my city which corresponds to the list of cities available for my state. Jio fiber is available in my city but the high installation charges (~5k) which I paid and privacy concerns is stopping me to shift to jio. Was really excited to change to fiber value plan. 😢

Back