BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Applied on self care portal.It was not processed.So went to BSNL exchange and they said these plans are not available in this area.But I am residing in Guntur which is district hq and also one of the biggest cities in Andhra Pradesh.So raised complaint on pg portal.A lady called me and told these are promotional plans and new customers are only eligible.I asked then why am I seeing those plans on selfcare.She contacted someone and later called me and asked me to send a mail requesting plan change.Sent that.Will have to wait and see..
By the way I applied for fiber basic.

My selfcare account is also not showing new plans. My location is in a rural area of Thiruvanthapuram. My exchange is in a semi urban area.

I think we kerala users has to warn bsnl kerala, that we will do mass disconnection or downgrading to the lowest plan.

If they want to give news plans, give it to everyone, else none
I am also not getting new plan ...thiruvanthapuram urban area medical college ulloor...

Applied on self care portal.It was not processed.So went to BSNL exchange and they said these plans are not available in this area.But I am residing in Guntur which is district hq and also one of the biggest cities in Andhra Pradesh.So raised complaint on pg portal.A lady called me and told these are promotional plans and new customers are only eligible.I asked then why am I seeing those plans on selfcare.She contacted someone and later called me and asked me to send a mail requesting plan change.Sent that.Will have to wait and see..
By the way I applied for fiber basic.
Now due to power outage my modem got restarted and now new plan got activated.But facing slow speed.Getting around 15mbps download and 27mbps upload.Ping and jitter are good.Finally pgportal worked.

Saw the plans on Self care portal and applied for the same yesterday. Now, since today morning, my Bharat fiber account has been removed from the registered self care portal and upon re-registering, its showing no such account exists. Finally went up to the Bsnl office, first they confirmed my plan has been applied and directed me to an IT guy for selfcare issue. The IT guy said the new plans are for new users only, and refrained me(in future) from changing the plans online. Still cant register my bsnl account in selfcare portal.

I have old plan. ( Kerala Circle ) 20 MBPS, 200 GB plan for 499/-.

Selected Old Plan :200GB CUL - Bharat Fiber CS358
Selected Old Plan ID :704501

Can I change to 449/- 30 MBPS plan ?

Can I change via BSNL Self care portal ?

What is the Plan ID for new 449 plan ( Kerala Circle )?

I am trying to register myself to their selfcare site from last JULY 2020(when i got BSNL FTTH) but not able to get ,always getting error "Customer id related to billing account does not exist".i tired so many combination with "-" and without "- "and with std code and even without "0" in std codes but noting works
i even call them so they told me they have some technical problem and after 24 hours it will be solved but it never happen.
Now because of these new plan i must register to selfcare so i wrote to pgportal.lets see whats will happen
Saw the plans on Self care portal and applied for the same yesterday. Now, since today morning, my Bharat fiber account has been removed from the registered self care portal and upon re-registering, its showing no such account exists. Finally went up to the Bsnl office, first they confirmed my plan has been applied and directed me to an IT guy for selfcare issue. The IT guy said the new plans are for new users only, and refrained me(in future) from changing the plans online. Still cant register my bsnl account in selfcare portal.

There must be some miscommunication among BSNL guys in your area because i am not a new user and i successfully migrated to Fiber Value, moreover BSNL officer here have confirmed it is for new and old users alike. Maybe some BSNL people are getting confused over the fact that these are promotional plans because earlier promotional plans were for new users only but BSNL is changing that trend. Maybe write to/meet some senior BSNL officer. If nothing works use pgportal.

Complained on pgportal and all this happened.
Earlier promotional plans are for new users and same happened to me.First bsnl staff told me that you are old customer and they are not applicable to me.Then I told them i am able to see plans in selfcare portal and they put my call on hold and enquired and confirmed that these plans are indeed applicable to old customers.I asked them about selfcare portal,they told me that they didn't get any request on selfcare portal.I was requeted to send a letter to sde marketing requesting for plan change.I emailed them and by evening my plan got changed.
These plans are indeed available to all old users and you just need to confirm whether your area has these plans or not.There is no disparity between old and new users regarding these plans only.

I can log in to self-care portal with old id. But on the plan change window, there are different plan ids. No description. What is the plan id of new plans?

Back