BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
These BSNL people think they are providing VIP services to Customers and they think if they are able to provide services to someone , customer should be very lucky/thankful for BSNL to have that
This attitude of BSNL sets them back
This thing happened few days back

One government employee goes and gets a connection at the earliest whereas a normal guy who doesnt have any contacts with BSNL is not even informed back that connection is feasible in his area . They both live opposite to each other . This kind of attitude from BSNL can make anyone angry

Last edited:
@varkey
chrome_zbWGmDvMkH.png

chrome_cLuzpIaCPS.png

chrome_clpk7x8h7h.png

chrome_WcxfdYlE0c.png

chrome_8sWQ7fcdSo.png

Its really funny. I contacted bsnl cc for changing adsl to FTTH, they gave an LCO contact, he told to give application in CC , my dad went to submit the application the cc lady told adsl is better and also ftth is not available in my area. he came back and my neighbor gave the asianet BB no. they came and installed the connection on the same day. all this happened in Kottayam Kerala , the exchange is aprox 1 km away from my home. dont know when will BSNL learn how to maintain customer relation ship.

These BSNL people think they are providing VIP services to Customers and they think if they are able to provide services to someone , customer is very lucky/thankful for BSNL to have that
This attitude of BSNL sets them back
This thing happened few days back

One government employee goes and gets a connection at the earliest whereas a normal guy who doesnt have any contacts with BSNL is not even informed back that connection is feasible in his area . They both live opposite to each other . This kind of attitude from BSNL can make anyone angry
same happened to me.It took 11 days for me to get connection after complaining on pgportal whereas Circle inspector opposite to my house got it within 4 days without complaining.He just submitted application and called sde and they came next day.

Upgrade to ultra was supposed to happen today but apparently the ftth person had to be away for some virus related issue in his family. Will follow up tomorrow now.

oooh more people going for ultra plan. looking forward to the speedtest results.

@vishalrao mine is a forced upgrade cos bsnl won't give fibre premium to people with a static ip. On the 100 mbps plan I get landing speed of around 60 on wired, I'm hoping it'll up to 200ish with ultra. I have no illusions about BSNL's service but theres no other national isp in my area. I have another connection from a local isp who promises and delivers 50mbps for ~1200 rs. but there are frequent disconnections and all incoming ports are blocked.

Back