BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
When my ip address is 117.xx.xx.xx my speeds and pings were too good.But when it is shifted to 59.xx.xx.xx pings were horrible.Webpages don't load and speeds were also affected.
Location - Andhra Pradesh.

Yep, same here in Ranchi. Speeds are down to 100kbps. BTW, I have a 117 ip.

Why would they want the stamp of LCO? He is merely a contractor hired by bsnl to maintain fiber lines.
IKR...He(the JTO) told me that it is in their "Guidelines" and they have to follow those.First i submitted the form without the stamp which got rejected and he also told me that he would not be able to change the plans as it promotional and for new customers.After I had a talk with GM office he agreed to give the plans. Then I wrote a new application went to LCO's office to get the stamp then my plan got changed.
But I am still curious why he told me that he cannot change the plan at first place.

Day 10 of Plan Change
Nothing yet,still stuck with old speeds and BSNL is apparently getting 300Mbps on their end for my connection, but my LCO is just getting half of it at his end, so I don't even have a chance of 300Mbps if it's not there in LCO office..
@vishalrao any update?

Back