BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious, anybody other than people in Chennai actually getting 300Mbps with ultra? In Jharkhand it seems either people are unable to register for the upgrade or have failed to get 300mbps speeds despite being upgraded. For the record I have been officially upgraded to ultra but have never crossed 70-80. Right now am getting, I kid you not, less than 1Mbps.

I've switched to ultra and I'm not getting those speeds, I believe no one has been able to get it except a few may be
Apparently the person who normally looks after the NIB has been transferred so the new guy would only come after 2-3 days
I'm already regretting my decision, the only reason I took this step was because of my LCO, he has normally been on point when it comes to service

So my speeds are mostly up to Ultra levels now (300 mbps) !!! woohoo...

Apparently the BSNL team just finished working at my LCO premises and about 30 minutes ago my connection dropped and reconnected and LCO called me to check and speeds are now just over 300 mbps up and down.

International speeds are still hit or miss, some places are fast and some slow (under 100 mbps) and sometimes the download is slow while upload is fast and vice versa.

Fingers crossed it stays this way going forward :D

I doubt even my lco knows the reason... he was just saying that bsnl people increased the capacity and changed "lots" of settings.

You can try telling your lco that bsnl team is going to lco premises to fix the problems so your lco should also call them.

Back