BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
And distorting facts (claiming i have a 50mbps plan) is not a joke.

Bhai log, when BSNL actually ups the speed, we will know irrespective of cat 5/5e/6/7/warp/whatever. Other than that, daal roti khao prabhu ke gun gaao.
Look at your own comment. You think you are being mature. We were trying to help @cyberswarup. Where did you come from with that comment? Did I ask what news channel you watch? I don't like your tone. Go show your anger somewhere else.

Last edited:
Sloj, Adithya, I did not make personal comments on cyberswarup or anyone else. I made a general comment on how hopeless bsnl is. You guys, otoh, made specific comments about me. Thats the difference.

Oh you got hurt because I jokingly asked whether you have network knowledge. And you are bashing BSNL, that seems okay?

Ok, if you asked jokingly i am fine. Btw, what does networking have to do with getting the advertised landing speed? Lets say i have a single device directly hooked to the ont . Am I entitled to get 300 mbps there or not even that?

We can talk about a lot of different things. We were not talking about "advertised and real world speeds" but about how lan cables work.

Besides no one's entitled to get anything. We need proper equipment for that, we were discussing what those equipments could be. Nothing to get offended about.

Online forums are like that, we stray from fixed topics, spawn new discussions and maybe even a new thread if it gets big enough.

Back to your question, if you have a GE port yes you can get more than 300mbps from it in a perfect world.

I changed my cable , bought one from Amazon which said cat 6, but has cat 5 printed on it, but definitely switched speeds once that came into play..I'm assuming it's like a cat5e
So now I'm getting speeds around 150-260Mbps, I definitely hit 150Mbps while downloading, if I put multiple files to download that's when it increases a bit
I don't think BSNL came prepared before launching these plans..😒

Back