BSNL Broadband night unlimited solution

Bug fixed in version 2.6 which resulted in application run and sleep tasks not being shown in scheduled tasks. Download fixed version -

Auto-connect V2.7

Plz when you notice any bugs, report it to me asap so that I can fix them before many people download the buggy version.

Hi dexter! "Auto-connect" sounds interesting and useful for torrent or single-link-big-downloads! But I still need to wake up at 230 for my RS/MU/HF downloads, u know can't manage them unattended!

@Bourne - You can automate that too buddy. Try the link-removed premium link generator ..

Free link-removed Premium Link Generator

Get the premium link from here, start download using free download manager and pause it. Schedule a task using auto-connect to run FDM at 2:10 am. This must solve the issue for link-removed. Also, link-removed too have a download manager, check it out -

link-removed and link-removed: Top Tools and Download Managers - Gallery - Download.CHIP.asia

Good luck !

Note : Its been reported that some antiviruses with heuristics analysis have reported auto-connect as threat. This is just a false positive. You can go ahead and add it as a exception.

Version 3.0 ( Windows 7 compatible ). Download - Auto-connect Download scheduler PC-Gyaan
> Single window, clean interface.
> Beta release, suggestions welcomed :)
> Windows 7 compatible
Note: Modem reboot modules doest work on Windows 7, where in Telnet isnt enabled by default. Working on it.

Hi guys ... ! I have made x64 compatible modem reboot modules for windows 7. Always on users using windows 7 can download them. Work is on for stable version 3.0 .

hello help me, i am using a software for night downloading ie for rebooting modem at 2 am and a software for auto power on at 2 am, i go to sleep at 10 pm ,from tat time onwards the modem is on and in idle state,but when i checked usage it shows tat 50 mb was downloaded during 1pm to 2am,my computer is in sleep mode during dis time.PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

@m3dz - Maybe syncing your PC clock to IST will help. Reboot a little later than 2am, like 2:03, when you are in free time already. I guess you rebooted earlier than free time and downloaded stuff in that. Anyways, I too had issues when I used always ON, I advice considering switching to Bridging.

Version 3.2 :
> Single module for both Bridge and always ON.
> Stores last entered data for ease of operation.
> Bug of sleep task fixed with addition of shutdown instead.
> Support page updated with tutorial on making tweaks in Windows 7 for Auto-connect.

Download : Auto-connect Download scheduler PC-Gyaan

Note: Work is on to include reboot modules into the main module itself, hence there will be no need to download separately.

Back